Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Is Your Relationship Fireproof?


As most of you probably noticed on facebook, Joe and I will be attending an 8 week class at First Baptist Church, Shelbyville. It's the LOVE DARE class from the movie "FIREPROOF". My parents are leading the class, which takes place every Wednesday evening from 6-7 pm beginning Feb 16. It's the second time the church is offering the class. My parents led the class last year and it went so well and they had so many others interested that they are doing it again. Joe and I are so excited to be able to attend the class this year.

In the fall of 2009, Joe and I briefly separated. While trying to work out our relationship we watched the movie "Fireproof" and the affect it had on our marriage was astounding. If you have seen the movie I am sure you can relate.
I would love to invite anyone interested to attend the class. You don't have to be a member of the church and they do provide child care. You don't have to be married, the class is for couples whether you are dating, engaged or married. I guarantee your relationship will be better than ever at the end of 8 weeks.

Starting next week, on my Thursday blog I am going to blog about our "Love Dare" class from the night before; what we have learned and how we have grown. Maybe it will be beneficial to those of you who can't attend the class. I also want to see how Joe and I grow during our 8 week LOVE DARE. I may even sneak in some blog notes during the week as I perform the daily LOVE DARE challenges.

I am so excited to get started in the class! In case you aren't familiar with LOVE DARE: Based on the inspirational feature film Fireproof, this class takes couples through the 40-day Love Dare challenge for couples to understand and practice unconditional love. Learn the keys to finding true intimacy and developing a dynamic relationship/marriage. Each couple will receive a free copy of the New York Times best seller, The Love Dare.

If you are interested please let me know. I'd be happy to give you any information I can. If you can make time to attend the class...you should! Who doesn't want to be closer to their spouse and to GOD? We all could use that! Please join us beginning next Wednesday night to rediscover your love for yourself, your spouse/significant other and your relationship with GOD. Come and FIREPROOF You're Marriage!!!!! You'll be glad you did!

Please watch the video about the movie, FIREPROOF and our upcoming class LOVE DARE.

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing! I have not attended a class but I have watched the movie and gone through the 40 days of love dares. I am starting them again soon. I think they can never be done enough and sometimes my marriage can use a refresher!

    Good luck, being married to someone in the military takes a lot of patience and understanding. This will do wonders for you both!

    ReplyDelete