Friday, February 4, 2011

FIVE FAVORITES THIS FRIDAY.......

There are a few things I am especially loving at the end of this week that I wanted to share....

1. My Bargain Finds!!! An adorable handbag for spring, the Galaxy Tealight Holder and Candle Stick Holders from Partylite that they no longer sell, and my new Relic Rose Gold Watch!







2. Sweet and Salty Honey Nut Chex Mix...this stuff is like my crack right now! LOL




3. The looks on my boys' faces while they watch their new favorite movie "Thomas The Train Misty Island Rescue". It really is an adorable movie!




4. The sunshine that has been finally showing itself this week. I wish I could bottle it up and save it for the cold and snowy days still to come!




5. The Greenbay Packers are in the Super Bowl so I can rock my favorite sweatshirt all weekend!




Before I go I must ask for some special prayers today. It seems like I have a prayer list a mile long these days. So many I know and love are going through so many personal trials and tribulations. Often times I wish there was more I could do but then I realize that prayer is the most effective and strongest possible thing I can do for them. I ask that each of you reading my blog will take a few minutes today and say a special prayer for those in my heart and those in your own hearts.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

I hope each of you have a great weekend! Just a reminder we are having Caden's 3rd birthday party Saturday at Pizza Hut @ 1pm....all are invited! We are supplying the birthday cake and there is no obligation to bring presents. We just wanna hang out and have fun!!! Hope to see you there!

God Bless and GO Pack GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment