Saturday, February 19, 2011

THE GREAT OUTDOORS



This morning Joe and I decided to take the boys and go off on an adventure. Of course Tucker went as well! He loves an adventure as much as the boys! I never imagined the wonderful time and great fun we had in store. We got ourselves ready in play clothes and rain boots and headed off to Lake Shelby. We planned on doing a little fishing, mostly to let the boys try and fish. However, we arrived to find the lake all dried up. Word has it they have drained the lake. It's sad. There were dead fish and freshwater clams all over. I don't get the point of draining the lake!




Trying to make the most of this day, that was not going to detour us from enjoying our day and having an adventure. We let the boys go down where there was once lake and throw rocks in what was now only a stream. The boys walked on bridges, played on paddleboats that were under the pavillion for winter storage and just got to enjoy being little boys!




After a while we decided to go for a big hike on the trails. The boys were thrilled when we left the hatch open on the back of the van and they got to sit back there with me, all of our feet dangling, while we drove the little road back to the trails. Before we began our adventure, we took out the camp chairs and had a mini picnic! It was sooo fun!!! Who knew a little make shift picnic could be so fun? To top it off Caden wanted to use jumper cables to crack open peanuts! :-)



After our fun lunch and a surprise visit from NaNa and Paw-Paw, it was time for our hike on the trails. Boy did we have a GREAT time!!! The boys were in their element and I have to say that Joe and I were as well. Tucker was just as excited. He was sniffing all over! This was all so new to him! I must admit, there is nothing better than a great adventure in the wild outdoors!!!












While hiking, Landon informed us that he needed to go potty #2....well when nature calls and you are in the woods you don't have many options. Lucky for us we are from the country! Many of my "city friends" were mortified by the following pictures. I sometimes have the nerve to wonder why people from Kentucky are called hillbilly rednecks! Go figure! Well after the potty break was complete...there was the toilet paper problem. No green leaves, they were all brown and crispy and brittle. TA DA DADDY TO THE RESCUE!!!!! Took off his undershirt and tore it in into makeshift toilet paper squares. HELLO...I AM MARRIED TO A SOLDIER! He can find a solution in any situation! Lucky for us there was in fact a trash can right at the potty site! Landon couldn't wait to come home and call his NaNa and Paw-Paw and tell them he got to poop in the woods like bears do! LOL



Given the issues in my home lately and thanks to a heart to heart talk with my hubby just last night....I am blessed to report that my home is once again on the right track and headed in the right direction. Any doubts? The proof is in the pictures! :-)









After well over 3 hours of fun and adventure, it was time to head home. That in itself provided some humor. Andrew and his JUG of tea, Landon and his mouth stuffed with cookies and Tucker who was purely exhausted!




Today was an absolute joy. It was so wonderful to be with my husband and our boys and enjoy the warm weather, sunshine and nature. It truly felt magical and I hated that it had to end! These memories are ones we will always remember and always cherish. Even when times are hard we endure and rise above. At the end of the day we are a family and we love each other unconditionally! What an honor it is to be able to have this life! My Cup Runneth Other!

Look at this face....I was too blessed to be stressed! THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS GLORIOUS DAY AND THESE MAGICAL MOMENTS WITH MY BOYS!

4 comments:

  1. ME AND HER BOY WE WERE WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS AND HER BOY TOLD ME THAT HE IS NEEDING TO POO SO I TOOK HER BOY TO THE LIG AND HER BOY PULLED HIS TROUSERS DOWN AND HIS PANTS DOWN AND HER BOY PUTTED HIS BUM OVER THE EDGE AND HER BOY SQUEEZED HIS BUM AND HER BOY POOPED IN THE WOODS

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://blueridgeventures.ru/invite/i=24936

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of your boy, I want to suck his nice young smooth willy and then let him suck mine till I come in his mouth he will love to swallow the tasty cum. I will the put my penis in his bum and gently take him for a ride with my 8 inches. Oh I'm gonna cum my pants just from writing this.

    ReplyDelete