Friday, February 11, 2011

FIVE FAVORITES THIS FRIDAY......

It's FINALLY Friday again and as usual, there are some things I am loving at the end of this week........

1. It's Valentine's Day Weekend!!!!



2.



I FINALLY get a "date night" with my hubby for the first time in MONTHS! (Thanks to the person who decided there should be a Valentine's Day and to my parents for babysitting!!) Joe and I are going to do a little shopping, some dinner at our FAVORITE place and we are going to see a movie as well. I can't wait!!!





3. The Grammy Awards are Sunday!!! Need I say more?




4. Our annual summer vacation with my parents is booked and Joe's time off is approved! LAKE BARKLEY here we come, 4th of July Week!! Can't wait to relax, swim, boat, see fireworks over the lake and so much more! WHOO HOOO!







5. HALOS




1 comment: