Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Rubbish

It was an ok weekend. Visited the new Kroger store yet again. It was pure insaneness on Saturday! WHEW! So happy to get out of there when I did! We visited the flea market, on that I shall not even comment. My baby boys were super sick. My parents came over for lunch on Sunday after church. We had yummy chili with all the fixins and then they had story time with the boys. Best of all UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY WILDCATS ARE HEADED TO THE FINAL FOUR AFTER BEATING NORTH CAROLINA! I was so proud of the CATS and so happy! I hope we have a new banner to hang in RUPP soon!
Last evening JOe and I watched Army Wives...it was by far the most tear jearking, amazing, devastating show I had ever seen! We both cried for the entire show! It is by far the best show on television! Following that was the show COMING HOME which caused another hour of tears! Thank you LIFETIME for such amazing shows!

Pictures From The Weekend



















No comments:

Post a Comment