Thursday, March 10, 2011


May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. And most of all through our FAITH in GOD.
May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.



Short and sweet today friends. I am exhausted and my brain is pure mush.










I love you all and hope you have a wonderful rainy day. I am hoping that myself and these 3 little wild boys of mine will get in a nice nap today!! It's much needed all around!










Love Dare on my blog will be postponed until next Thursday. Class was cancelled this week since my dad had a significant procedure done that morning. SO.....I have to wait until after class next week to move forward in our Love Dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment