Sunday, March 6, 2011




**Meeting my husband after work on Friday. Getting adorable new glasses and shopping at Sam's Club with our boys.

**Spending Saturday morning fixing goodies for the day...bbq weenies, homemade queso, ect.

**Spending the day/evening with our boys and our great friends Kelly and Clint.


**Hearing my boys laughing and playing.

**Having great conversation and great laughs with friends.

**Sunday morning breakfast.

**My husband bringing me a Shamrock plant for no reason.

**Shopping at Petsmart with my family and Tucker.

**Finding bargains!

**Eating yummy leftovers.

**Seeing how much the boys love NaNa and PawPaw.

**Tucking my boys into bed.

**My boys telling me they love me.

**A hot bath with LOTS of bubbles and a great book.

**Tropical Orchid lotion.

**Girl Scout Cookies with my hubby while watching tv.

**The season premier of "Army Wives".

**The new series "COMING HOME" and crying happy tears with my husband watching soldiers surprise their family when they come home.

**Watching my boys sleep.

**Seeing how much Tucker loves his new doggie bed and toys.

**Having my husband home.

This was just a small glimpse into our weekend. It was so relaxing and fun!
My Cup Runneth Over!

No comments:

Post a Comment