Friday, September 30, 2011



It's been a crazy week to say the least!  Here is what my favorites are this week:

1.  SPENDING SOME MUCH NEEDED QUALITY TIME WITH MY BESTIE.  I SURE HAVE MISSED THIS GIRL!  IT WAS GREAT TO CATCH UP. 

2.  WE HAD OUR FIRST FAMILY PICTURES MADE WEDNESDAY NIGHT!  MY BOYS DID AMAZING!  I WAS SO RELIEVED AND SO PROUD OF THOSE GUYS!  I WAS TOTALLY STOKED TO HAVE MY DEAR FRIEND, THE INSANELY TALENTED NERISSA SPARKMAN BE THE ONE TAKING OUR PICTURES.  HER WORK IS AMAZING!  I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THE PICS IN HAND AND I'LL BE SHOWING THEM OFF ON MY BLOG!  IT WAS A GREAT SHOOT!
LOVE YA NERISSA! (yes that is really her in the pic!)


3.  CLOUDS!

4.  BEING ABLE TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY OF A DEAR FRIEND OF MINE.  HAVING SOMEONE WHO IS A TRUE FRIEND AND SOMEONE WHO GETS YOU AND VALUES YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS SUCH A BLESSING!  I MUST SAY I LOVE THIS CHIC!  SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO ENJOY HER BIRTHDAY WITH HER!


5.  ALL THE WONDERFUL MEN IN MY LIFE...I LOVE THEM ALL MILLIONS!



It was a great week.  Unfortunately, my poor little Landon woke up so sick this morning.  After MD calls that ended with a trip to urgent care, xrays, strep tests and more....he was given a diagnosis of strep, ear infection and a bad cough with a prescription of bubble gum medicine aka amoxil.  He happens to hate the thick pink stuff while his brothers were begging for it!  LOL  The sweet guy didn't speak a single word today because his throat hurt so bad.  Landon and I developed our own little sign language.  When he would look up at me and smile his little sickly smile and then nuzzle up against me...I just wanted to make all the sick go away.  I HATE that he is sick but I LOVE that he wanted nothing except to cuddle with mommy all day and drink sprite zero!  I am praying he feels better tomorrow!

I also have a GREAT bonus for my Friday Favorite lists today.  I know, I know.....my Friday Faves are usually just 5 but today is so great I think it is appropriate to add a bonus.  A childhood friend of mine went through brain surgery this week and although she is in a lot of pain, her surgery was a success.  Please pray for this wonderful gal and for her continued healing over the next 6-8 weeks!  I have NO DOUBT God will be by her side.
GET WELL SOON KELLY!!!

2 comments: