Thursday, September 8, 2011

THIS HOUSE


THIS HOUSE has been our home for the past 3 years. 

THIS HOUSE was our first REAL home as a family.

THIS HOUSE watched our 3 precious little boys grow from babies to toddlers.

THIS HOUSE is where Caden took his first steps.

THIS HOUSE is where the twins prospered with FIRST STEPS.

THIS HOUSE has watched me rock my babies to sleep many a night.

THIS HOUSE has been the home of many a child's adventure.

THIS HOUSE has weathered ice storms, wind storms, tornado warnings, ect and kept us safe and sound.

THIS HOUSE has been the home of birthday parties, baby showers, girl's nights, football parties, cookouts and many other events.

THIS HOUSE has been the site of my love for redecorating.

THIS HOUSE has seen our joys, sorrows, tears, and smiles.

THIS HOUSE has heard our laughter echo in it's walls.

THIS HOUSE is where the boys learned to peddle big wheels and tractors.

THIS HOUSE saw Joe off to Iraq.

THIS HOUSE brought the boys and I comfort, security and safety while Joe was in Iraq.

THIS HOUSE brought Joe comfort in knowing it would keep us safe.

THIS HOUSE was the only one who saw the tears I cried at night while Joe was gone.

THIS HOUSE welcomed Joe home from Iraq.

THIS HOUSE has seen a family fall apart and a family reunite.

THIS HOUSE has seen 6 kids grow up within these walls.

THIS HOUSE is HOME.

It is so exciting to be moving in just 2 days!  At the same time, it feels bittersweet.  There were so many memories made in this home.  Our boys grew up here.  Caden was only a few months old when we moved in and the twins were not even 2.  To them and to me this will always be HOME.  It is exciting to leave and know we will have new adventures.  But it's sad too.  I am praying the boys do ok.  This is the only home they have ever known.  None of them were born here but they were raised here.  Their memories of growing up will be at this house.  It's been a fantastic place to live for all of us.  Part of me hates to say goodbye.  It's funny how you can grow so attached to a house. I think it's more that we are attached to the memories in this house then the house itself. 
I am grateful we found this home 3 years ago. I am thankful my boys had a wonderful play to grow up and make memories.  I'll NEVER forget this house.  We truly became a family here.  To me this house is priceless.  Thank you to Ricky Richardson for being a GREAT landlord!!  We sure are gonna miss this place!  I know that living at my brother's is going to be a great adventure.  I am so happy to have him back in my life.  It's a wonderful blessing. There will be great times to come and more wonderful memories to make!  But in my heart, this will always be our family's home.
It would take WAY too long to talk about the ALL the memories here or show ALL of the pictures of memories in this house. However, I did pick and choose (no easy task) some pictures to show the wonderful, adventurous times we have had at Aqua Shores. 
4-29-09 Our first spring at Aqua Shores

Indoor picnic April 2010

Storms in 2010

Landon, Jake and Caden...Priceless

NaNa and the twins when they were little guys

Turning 2

Caden napping

That's my boys!

2008 Caden's First Halloween

First Christmas @ Aqua Shores

12-2008 Baby Caden

My bestie's home away from home

Baby Eli took his first steps here this summer

Christmas at our house

Effects of the ice storm

OUR HERO RETURNS FROM IRAQ!

Caden the week we moved in

Mud bath?

My boys and Jake playing train 2009

Daddy and his boys

Our cozy fireplace...gonna miss nights by the fire

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Little Kayleigh Grace 2009

Uncle Joe and Baby Eli

Mommy's little helper

My little guys in the backyard  May 2009


So many hours we have rode toys on our street

PawPaw brought cookies!  UmmmCaden...clothes?

SNOW DAY WITH MY LOVE

sunset

BATH TIME!

Cuddle time with PawPaw



THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES DEAR HOME.  WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU!









No comments:

Post a Comment