Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Transformation

The move is now done.....FINALLY!  I am soooo tired and there is still more to do but our old house is gutted and cleaned and ready for the next family.  My little guys are adjusting pretty easily to living with Uncle Bubby.  Andrew is having a harder time then his brothers.  This was all to be expected.  That was their home for the majority of their lives.  That being said, we all love being here with my brother.  My niece and nephews come tomorrow so everyone is super excited about that!  We've all missed them so much!  It's gonna be a wild and crazy weekened around here! :-)

As most know, Joe and I's bedroom is my niece Kayleigh's room now.  Her room was P-I-N-K!  Joe was in no way having that. So I fixed it!  I am SUPER proud of myself.  It was my first time painting a room and fixing it all up.  I am super excited of the end result and I LOVE my new "retreat".  I just hope Kayleigh isn't too mad at Aunt Sissy when she comes home and her pink room is gone.  :-(

BEFORE AND AFTER - FROM PINK PRINCESS TO MAINE INSPIRED RETREAT



 
That is my brown moose from our honeymoon in Maine <3




 Our whole room was centered around that painting....I just LOVE Maine!



THE TUSCAN KITCHEN.....





LAUNDRY FOR 9...IN A WEEK'S TIME

HOT TUB FUN






I LOVE OUR NEW HOME BUT THE LAST 2 WEEKS HAVE KICKED MY BUTT.  DON'T BELIEVE ME?  SEE FOR YOURSELF!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment