Friday, September 16, 2011



1.  FALL WEATHER IS HERE!  I love Love LOVE fall!  The crisp, cool air.  Huber's! Football!  Fall festivals!  Blue jeans and hoodies with flip flops!  Leaves changing colors! Candy corn! Pumpkin Spice candles! Halloween!  It's my ALL time favorite season!  So glad it's fall!


2.  COUSINS! These kiddos were SUPER happy to be together again yesterday!  Eli was asleep so he missed this photo.

3.  The tender moment my brother came home from work and his kids were here for the first time since they moved to Corbin.





4.  KOSMO.  My VERY first baby boy.  Hard to believe he is 8 years old now.  I so love this boy!


5.  SMOOTH SAILING.  The transition to my brother's house has been great!  My stress level is WAY down and I am truly LOVING LIFE!!! 

We are heading out tonight to see my dear friend Beth Tingle sing in downtown Shelbyville.  And tomorrow is the BIG UK/UL game!  GO CATS!  We are planning a mini pep rally UK party with the kids so that should be a great time in this house!!!  Looking forward to a fun-filled weekend!  Hope you enjoy yours too!!!  HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment