Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MY FAMILY

We have the results of our FIRST ever professional photos and friends my excitement over our pictures just can not be conveyed in words!  I was totally blown away by how beautiful they turned out!  Nerissa did a beautiful job and was somehow able to capture each individual personality.  And folks, she did it all in 45 minutes of shooting us!  I knew they would be wonderful but the end result was more wonderful than I had ever imagined!  They brought tears to my eyes! 

Nerissa, we can not thank you enough for these amazing pictures, these amazing memories of our boys at this age frozen in time....you are a beautiful person inside and out and your photography continues to inspire me!  I know you will continue to go far.  You are super talented and I am honored that we were able to shoot with you while you were here!!!!  Already looking forward to next time!!!!

Here is a sneak peak for the rest of you............

































OK...so that was more than a sneak peak. How could I ever pick just a few of the pictures to put on here to show off?  LOL   I still have lots more but these were my faves!

Hope you have a great Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment