Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One Of Those Days....

I am having one of those days.....

*the kids are making mess after mess; having fight after fight; hyper, whining, irritable, ANNOYING!

*I am totally sick of laundry (16 loads on Sunday 11a-11p)

*I am totally sick of cooking a meal and cleaning up the house

*I need a MAJOR break from my kids.

*I need time away from everyone except my husband....I really miss just being "us"

*I would LOVE to just be able to relax, read a book...REST ......without interruption.

*I love would to hang out with some girl friends or take a trip.

But instead......

I am this....




If only I could escape a while.......

Somewhere...ANYwhere where I could rest, relax, regroup, rejuvenate.....

even this would work....

I'd settle for just about anywhere at this point!  OBVIOUSLY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! Put down the squirt bottle. Put the kids all in the tub and sit on the floor outside the door and take deep breathes. Unless one of them yells that one of the others is drowning, don't get up for at least an hour!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete