Friday, October 14, 2011

FRIDAY FAVES!

It's been a hectic, chaotic, wonderful mess around our house lately, hence my lack of blogging.  My brother has had his kiddos since last Friday so we've had a houseful.  Jake was on fall break all this week so he got to be here with us as well.  It's been a great week with my family.  I am just so thankful we are all together again! 



1.  Last Saturday, 11 of us loaded up and headed to Joe Huber's!  A true sign fall is here! We went to Huber's earlier this year than usual.  We wanted to go while all the kiddos were here.  The colors were so pretty! Fresh apples straight off the apple tree were delicious! Riding the wagons out the pumpkin patch was quite an adventure.  Fried biscuits with apple butter.....YUM!  It was a GREAT day!
















2.  Signs of fall!  I took these at Clear Creek Park Wednesday.  LOVE NATURE!









3.  Wednesday I spent some time with just me and my boys.  We had a GREAT time!










4.  THIS WONDERFUL MAN RIGHT HERE WHOM I LOVE WITH ALL I HAVE! 

5.  Tomorrow all 11 of us head to Butler State Park to celebrate the twins' 5th birthday while all their cousins are here and before their daddy leaves for National Guard next weekend.  They won't technically be 5 until Wednesday.  I am still in shock these little miracles will be 5!  Time just flies!


On a sad note.....I lost another friend this week.  Moby Hensley was killed in a car accident this week.  He was loved by so many people and was such a great guy.  He will be painfully missed!  Until we meet again old friend.........

1 comment:

  1. A Los 3 Niños Que Se Encueren Y Tu Pilin Y Tu Culo Me Lo Puedes Mostrar Y Tu Pilin Primero Y Tu Pilin Y Tu Culo

    ReplyDelete