Friday, February 17, 2012

BACK ON TRACK - FRIDAY FAVES!



  I nearly forgot...yet again.....about my 5 favorites on Friday.  
This was a tradition when I blogged more routinely! 
I am excited to be at it again!
Let me show you my 5 favorites this week:

1. This dress from Sears!  YES Sears!  I CAN NOT STAND ANY of the Kardashians.  That being said...I totally LOVE their new line of apparel and accessories at Sears! This dress happens to be my VERY favorite and I plan to buy it ASAP!  I normally don't splurge but this is a TOTAL MUST HAVE!


2.  REVENGE - By far my FAVORITE show and this week it totally DELIVERED on suspense and surprise!  This show never disappoints! I LOVE it!  

3.  THE GRAMMY'S!  Once again...they delivered! The fashion!  The music!  The drama!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I will be the first to admit when it comes to Nicki Minaj - what the hey was she smoking?!  LOL  Otherwise, you can't go wrong with Adam Levine playing along beside The Beach Boys, Adele singing again, Jennifer Hudson honoring Whitney Houston (RIP Whitney!) and L L Cool J opening the show with a prayer!  And let us not forget Rhiana....I am totally LOVING her new look!  FANTASTIC!  Who can mention Rhiana w/o mention of Chris Brown, right!?, well I may not like the kid but the kid can dance! VERY entertaining! It was fantastic all around!








4.  Yes I have read the Twilight Saga ...all of them....several times.  And yes I have seen the Twilight Saga movies thus far....all 4 of them at this point....several times.  But I can't get over my love affair with Breaking Dawn!  Having seen it several times at the theater and now here at home (Had to buy the Wedding Edition at Wal-Mart ASAP! NATURALLY) I just can't get over how great it was and what a wonderful job they did making this movie! I don't think I could ever tire of it!  Makes me even more excited to see the next!  Is that even possible?

5.  The one medicine that has let me sleep this week while fighting this horrible cold! I am still not better after 4 days but this is sure helping me rest at night! Even if it does taste like rotted grapefruit!
 So there you have it....my 5 favorites this week!   

Wishing you all a safe and wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment