Friday, February 24, 2012






1.  The 70 degree weather yesterday was WONDERFUL! The fact it was that warm in February...EVEN BETTER!  

2.  As most know, I am an AVID American Idol fan!  I don't miss it!  This year I was pretty dejected when some of my favorites were sent home!  I was down right angry at those judges...what were they deaf?  Then...last night....I saw a flicker of hope and they may redeem themselves.  They are bringing back on more guy to make it a top 13.  That means my VERY favorite contestant has a chance to come back.  With the 3 other guys he is up against I see it as no competition.  I just PRAY the judges feel the same!  I got so excited when I saw his picture at the end of last night's episode that it worried my brother and my hubby!  LOL  I just KNOW they will bring Johnny back!!!!

3.  FAMILY TIME!  
Over the past week, my family of 5 has had a lot of just family time.  My brother has been out with friends and his kids have been spending some time with their mom.  I love them all but it was really nice to just have some family time with Joe and my boys.  I miss that sometimes and it was a nice chance of pace.  I just love my boys! They make me so happy and I feel so blessed!

 4. My new bag for summer! 
 5.  My new nail polish!


HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment