Tuesday, June 5, 2012

NEW IDEA!!!!

Ok..so....my dad inspired me to do a new weekly blog. 

We were walking around the farm tonight and my dad had the boys pose for this picture:


It's the beginning of summer and there is LOTS of corn planted on the farm.  Dad and I were talking about how much the boys were growing....the twins will be starting kindergarten in August (mommy isn't ready so let's stop talking about it before I cry) AND we tend to forget Caden is 15 months younger because he is right there with them on every level.  We were also talking about how much the corn has grown and how quickly. 

That is when dad had the boys pose with the corn. SO....I said..."DAD!  I can take a picture of the boys just like this EVERY Tuesday in this same spot and compare how the kids and the corn are growing all summer!".  Naturally he and my mom LOVED the idea and so did I.  Therefore, every Tuesday will be "SPROUTING UP TUESDAY" and I will post a picture of my babies (yeah I know they aren't really babies but they will always be my babies) in this same spot with the corn for the entire summer.  HOW FUN!!!  I am excited to see the changes...even though I hate to see them growing up so fast. 

Tune in each week!!!

HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment