Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Faves!!!!



1.  After my blog about storms last night, we got a HUGE storm here at the house last night!  It was scary at times but beautiful all the same!



2. Family who is my everything! There is nothing better, as well, then when a friend becomes family!


3.  The new toy that Paw-Paw has purchased for his 6 grandbabies!!!



4. This awesome song from Toby Mac...I am LOVING this song!!!

5.  My Hubby...he sacrifices so much for this family.  I am NOT always the most supportive of his Army career but I want him to know I am PROUD of him and I RESPECT him so much for what he does.  I know that as bad as it is for me to not have him here, it's even worse for him.  I am honored to be his wife and I love him with all that I am. 



HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment