Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF!


1.  SNOW DAY!!!  I am SO happy we FINALLY got some snow to play in!  I just wanted the kids to have one good snow to play it and we got it!  We went sledding and got nice and cold them came home and warmed up in the hot tub.  It was a GREAT day!









2.  These 2 performances on American Idol BLEW ME AWAY this week!  These kids are SUPER talented!

3.  This snack!  Nothing better!
4.  IT'S TOURNAMENT TIME! UK plays in their first game of the SEC Tournament today!  I am stoked.  These guys have come so far and I can't wait to see how far they go!  GOOOOOOOOOOOOO CATS!



5.  Tomorrow, I am heading up to Henryville, IN with my First Baptist Church family for a one day mission trip.  Henryville was hit hard by a tornado and we are going up to offer assistance.  I am looking forward to going and giving my time and energy to these families who have lost so much.  It's been a long time since I was able to do mission work and I am so thankful I am being provided this opportunity!  Please keep us in your prayers as we travel to Henryville.  I pray we are able to make a difference and touch lives with God's love.  Please continue to pray for those who have suffered such tragic losses from these recent storms as well. I will be blogging about our mission trip next week!





HOW ARE YOU SPENDING YOUR WEEKEND FRIENDS?

No comments:

Post a Comment