Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Friday!




HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! HERE ARE MY FAVES THIS WEEK:

1. This hilarious comparison! I laughed so hard when I saw it. My only regret is that I didn't think of it first!


2. Can't they both win? LOVE THEM BOTH!!! COUNTRY MUSIC RULED IDOL THIS YEAR! YAY!


3. They are gonna have a baby!!! He's the baby daddy! WHOO HOOO!


4. OUR SOON TO BE NEW HOME! I can't shut my brain off when it comes to this place!


5. My visions for the front porch of the new house. I would like to take ideas from each of these concepts and create my PERFECT porch! I can see me now reading in the swing with a glass of iced tea!






Do you have any other ideas for my front porch? I'd love to hear or see pics!

What are your favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment