Friday, May 6, 2011


1. SUNSHINE!!!!
It has been so GREAT to be outside so much this week! To have my doors and windows open to air out my house with the great outdoors! For my boys to get outside and use LOTS of energy!
Nothing like some sunshine to help get ya out of a serious funk too!

2. AMERICAN IDOL! These kids ROCKED it this week! They are so full of talent! AMAZING! Hated to see Jacob go but he'll get a contract...no doubt in my mind! Any of these 5 could and most likely will! Watch out country music Lauren Alaina and Scotty are on their way!

3. THESE SHOES! Need I say more? I bought them today for my photo shoot this month! =)

4. HOUSES! 13 to be exact. We are going to check them out tomorrow!!! Hopefully I will find my dream home in the mix! FINGERS CROSSED!!!
Here are just a few, well 5 to be exact (naturally!):











5. THE LOVES OF MY LIFE! Without them I would be nothing.....

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND BLESSED WEEKEND! ENJOY THE OAKS (Watch for Becky!) AND DERBY IF YOU CELEBRATE THEM!
HAPPY FRIDAY YA'LL!
PS - If any of you friends win the trifecta please don't forget about me!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment