Wednesday, July 11, 2012

SPROUTING UP TUESDAY


Here we are......WEEK 6 of Sprouting Up Tuesday.  Summer just keeps flying by!  In less than a month the twins will be starting school (which mommy isn't going to talk about right now or tears start like a flood). 

We just returned home Sunday from our week at Lake Barkley (blog to come about that soon) and I can't tell you how blessed we are here in Shelby County.  Western Kentucky is in a VERY SEVERE drought.  Here is what their corn fields look like:
It was so tragic and heartbreaking!  The leaves on the trees are wilted.  Many trees are turning yellow as they do in the fall:

And even some were just totally dried up:

Needless to say, Western Kentucky needs rain and an end to this horrible drought.  Please pray with me that they get the rain they so badly need!!!!  When I look at how the corn on our farm is so healthy I feel VERY fortunate. 

Even though I did not post a "Sprouting Up Tuesday" blog last week because we were hitting the road, I did manage to get a pic of the boys for Week 5 bright and early that morning before we left.  I will slip that in this blog so that we have every week! 

It's been such a fun experience doing the SPROUTING UP TUESDAY blog and I am so glad my dad gave me the idea and inspiration!

So without further ado...here is week 6!

ANDREW IS SHOWING OFF HIS BAND-AIDS FROM KINDERGARTEN PHYSICAL YESTERDAY MORNING.

IT'S GROWING EARS! (ANDREW)
SCORE! (CADEN)
HOW FAR WE HAVE COME IN REVERSE!

WEEK FIVE:


WEEK FOUR:

WEEK THREE:

WEEK TWO:

WEEK ONE:


TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment